Monday 21 January 2013

It's Morphin' Time!!


Tommy was the best Ranger and anyone that says otherwise is either a liar or delusional. He's so awesome the show keeps bringing him back over and over again. But none of his other appearances will ever top his original appearances as the Green Ranger (White after Season 2) in the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. He started out a villain who quickly became an important member of the team (you'll come to learn that's my bread and butter in the fictional world). He was such an important member of the team that he absolutely carried, CARRIED I TELL YOU, the rest of the Rangers in the movie. In saying that what's a Ranger without his own Zord and the Green Ranger was no exception with his badass Dragonzord, who just happened to be really into flutes, like REALLY into flutes. But I digress, Green (or White) Ranger > all other Rangers. Rant over.

Now with added lightning, because lightning is awesome and so is the Green Ranger! (Have I stressed that enough?)

2 comments:

  1. The more I see this, the more I realize I truly know NOTHING about Power Rangers... werent they, like, 4 or 5? Different colors? I remember being strangely titillated by a pink one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 altogether. Red, Blue, Black, Pink & Yellow. And then Green popped up a little ways down the road and then he became the White Ranger. And they all had robots that joined together to make an even bigger robot. And yes the Pink Ranger.... We've all been through that

    ReplyDelete